The DeMarco-Luisi Funeral Home has been in Vineland for generations, serving area families since the day the original DeMarco Funeral Home opened on Wood Street in 1929. Years later, when the DeMarco brothers separated, the business was moved to a historic mansion on Landis Avenue.
Rudolph “Skip” Luisi partnered with Joseph DeMarco and changed the name to DeMarco-Luisi Funeral Home in 1992. In 2002, Rudolph “Skip” Luisi became the owner and manager of the funeral home.
After decades of being located in historic downtown Vineland, the funeral home outgrew its space. After looking at several locations, Skip settled on the property on S. Lincoln Avenue, Vineland. The new facility was completed in 2011 and offers two large chapels, one large family room, a private meeting room for clergy and families to meet, and an expanded parking lot with a covered entryway into a grand foyer.
Please feel free to call us for more information or to tour our new facility that we are so proud of.
To view some facility photos, please click here.